Friday, May 11, 2012

Soccer and More

Well, I lost motivation to clean the blinds and windows so I'm going to keep posting...

Colin had soccer games on Wednesday and Thursday night while we were home!
Photobucket

Nathan was still napping and I didn't want to wake him up since I knew he needed the sleep so I went myself.  But I missed the whole first half and Colin's goal!! What kind of aunt am I?  Proud of him anyway.  Here he is with his friend Taylor.
Photobucket

Family pic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

GOAL!!!
Photobucket

Proud parents.
Photobucket

This picture totally reminds me of soccer pictures of David in highschool.  He played on defense and had the biggest boot out there!  He would clear the ball far and his leg would go way up in the air like this!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Get ready for the best part of the night!
Photobucket

Parent bridge!
Photobucket
This is Colin's friend, Ben.

And here comes Colin!
Photobucket

When I got home I found Nathan and Pappy up on the deck.  Apparently, dad had just gone up to wake him when he got home from work!  He had a very LONG nap and was still not ready to be up.
Photobucket

That's why he still has his monkey.
Photobucket

He perked up though with being outside.  He is an outdoorsman.  He liked copycatting Pappy while he worked.  Pulling weeds.
Photobucket
I love this one.

:)
Photobucket

I'm taking this picture from inside the house.
Photobucket

They are cute.
Photobucket

Another day when Pappy was at work Nathan walked around the deck and went to these exact same places.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nathan decided to be a climber that week (more on this later).  Here he is throwing a let up into the toy box and letting the rest of him fall inside.
Photobucket

It seemed to work for him.
Photobucket

Getting back out.
Photobucket

Getting ready for bed.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Age and I picked Colin up from school on Thursday.  They have a system where if the child sees their parent, they slap their teachers hand and run to their mom or dad.  If not, they have to go back through the line.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Age waving for one of Colin's friends to come with her.
Photobucket

Nathan made it for this game!
Photobucket
We were glad the rain held off.

Photobucket

Colin throwing in.
Photobucket

Hustlin'
Photobucket

Nathan wanted to show Colin the matchbox cars Age brought for him during Colin's break.
Photobucket

Pappy came too!
Photobucket

Some of the girls on Colin's team were quite impressive!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nathan was happy to run around the field during halftime.
Photobucket

He dribbled better than I expected!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Colin's coach.  She is so nice!  She was teaching Nathan to dribble and score a goal!
Photobucket

He did score.  He fell over the ball and into the net afterward...but he did score :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Attempt at a pic with my son and nephew.
Photobucket

Best we're going to get!
Photobucket

Awww...cousins.
Photobucket

Ha ha.  Poor Colin!
Photobucket

Packing up to go.
Photobucket

Playing after.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner and ice cream after!
Photobucket

My son won't eat any other ice cream but liked Age's mint chocolate chip!  Go figure.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Nice soccer pictures. I loved the pictures with Nathan and Pappy on the deck. Nathan is such a mimic. I am so thankful that he has such good people to mimic.