Thursday, May 17, 2012

22 Weeks...Almost!

Sporting new Mother's Day attire.  I'm comfy!
Photobucket 

So I took these a day early.  I thought it was Friday...maybe I was hoping?  It's been a busy week around here.  Oh well.  At least it's done!
Photobucket
And yes, I did underestimate the sun as I seem to do every May in Colorado.  Got a bit of a sunburn yesterday on the arms and chest...and legs.

Close up of the belly!
Photobucket
At about 10 pounds weight gain.  The good news...I'm about where I was with Nathan weight wise meaning I slowed it down a bit since I started this process 7 pounds heavier.  Woo-hoo.  Maybe it's all the running around after Nathan.

My doctors appointment was this morning and still doing well!  Matt had a meeting so I took Nathan with me.  I was surprised at how well he did!  I know, what a mom.  I was surprised he was so good.  But I guess the morning IS his best time.  I won't say whether he tried to play with the urine sample cups in the bathroom! ha ha.  Ok, to ease your mind, they were empty and sterilized!

6 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Nice pictures. The CO sun is good for you and your baby Sonya. You need that Vit. D. Just don't burn. I read the other day that Vit D was good for cancer patients too and that we shouldn't use sunscreen so that the Vit D can get through our skin. Love you all.

Darci said...

looks great Sonya! Your little bump is so cute!!

{PS love your shirt...we're UA fans too!}

mmncgrand said...

I think I should clarify what I wrote about sun screen. Of course, if you were out in the sun for several hours you would wear it. But, they recommend you getting 15-30 min. a day in the sun without it for the Vit.D to do its work.

Matt and Sonya said...

Grandma J- I knew what you meant! Isn't funny how most things we really shouldn't cut out completely? Many things are good for us in moderation! Good to know about the Vit D :)

Thanks, Darci! I'm a fan of any clothes that are long enough to go over my belly and still have room to spare :) It really is a great tank top!

Pap and Gram said...

enjoyed the pictures. Your new outfit is very becoming. That little bubble won't stay little long...Love you

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks Grandma! Don't remind me about my bubble going to be getting so big! ha ha. love you.