Saturday, May 26, 2012

23 Weeks

Matt took a few pictures of me (& Nathan) in our backyard to document our baby boy's growth at 23 weeks.
Photobucket

Nathan wanted me to hold him.   I have a great seat for him these days!
Photobucket

Snap it quick while Nathan's distracted!
Photobucket
There we go...got it :)

This is hilarious because it is so Nathan.  I asked him for a kiss and am puckering up for it...  HE is laughing, shaking his head and running the other way to tease me!
Photobucket

Don't let him fool you...he loves his mama!
Photobucket

He gave in!
Photobucket

Chatting away on the patio.
Photobucket
Do you notice a color on the house that doesn't go with the rest?  I paint large test spots :)  The painters are coming next week! 

3 comments:

pap and gram said...

That Nathan is so adorable. He sure likes to tease. I enjoy your pictures so much. I am so happy for you that you are having another boy. I think I see some patches of blue.........Love you all Gram and Pap

mmncgrand said...

I am from the old school, I don't know what 23 weeks means. I am thinking you are 5 months. Am I right? You are looking good Sonya. Are you feeling good and taking care of yourself?

Matt and Sonya said...

Gram...it's actually grey, but my camera taking always seems to change the color up. In fact, our current color is beige/tan but always looks grey in pictures! They are coming early tomorrow morning to get started on prep work. Should be done by the end of the week.

Grandma J...everyone seems to count the months differently, which is why I just say weeks because it's less confusing for me! It's especially confusing since you actually go 10 months, not 9. Anyway, one of my books says that 6 months is from week 23-27. So that would make me in my 6th month and just finished with my 5th! So you are pretty much right! I have less than 4 to go...