Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back Home

Hey everyone!  Matt picked Nathan and I up from the airport last evening.  Nathan did pretty well on the flight and God was so good in providing us a whole row to ourselves and Nathan got to bring his carseat on board!  We had a good trip but are happy to be home!  I came home to a clean house and all sorts of things that Matt got done while we were gone.  He is so awesome.  I came home feeling like a very lucky woman! I also came home to lots of GREEN!  Our trees have leaves, lawns are green and our neighborhood looks good! Yay.  Good thing because I just left A LOT of green in PA :)  Nathan is running around like crazy this morning rediscovering all of his toys :)   Thanks to all of my family for making our trip home a good one. We love you all!

I'm way behind on blog posts...even prior to the trip, so it could be awhile until I'm caught up.  Just wanted to write a quick post so everyone knows where we are at that we are home safe.  Thanks for all of the prayers!

Okay, okay...a few pics from our trip to hold you over...
Photobucket

He LOVES his cousin...really.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will be back with much more...and commentary of course :)

2 comments:

Pap and Gram said...

So glad you had a good trip home. Your mom just told me there were pictures on. We enjoyed seeing and being with you and Nathan. He is a cutie. yes,yes,yes. that was so neat. Have a good night I have my boot on and it has eased the pain. Love you all. You also have an awesome husband, Love you Matt.

mmncgrand said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. Loved the pictures as usual and looking forward to more.