Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Apartment Pics 2

So here is the rest of the apartment. I didn't really leave the most exciting ones for last! This is our office. We haven't put pictures up on the wall yet, but it's coming along.

Oh, and by the way, if you click on the picture you can see a larger version of it.

One night, when I was on the computer and Matt and I were talking, I turned around and this is what I found! Isn't he cute, snuggled up with his IWU bear and new shoes on his feet! He was trying on his new trail runners that night. I had to take a picture!


















Here is our guest bathroom. Also known as Matt's bathroom!








See, I bought this lotion to match the bathroom with mountains on it so it really felt like his own! He loves the mountains. He was thrilled! He is so easy to please. I love that man. He makes every day more fun!

No comments: