Friday, September 12, 2008

Cookie Flop

Matt and I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies last night. How fun would that be? Well...great until we took them out of the oven! We completely forgot to adjust the recipe for the high altitude! Whoops! They turned out flat and crispy.




So, I was thinking...is this going to be an excuse that I can utilize to account for my occasional cooking mishaps?








Don't pretend Matt! We know how you really feel! I tasted them too. They are not that good! Oh well, now we have a nice big bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough in the fridge. You know how I hate that. :)



So when the cookies didn't work out, we moved on to the next fun activity. Playing Madden on the Wii. It actually was fun, do you want to know why? Because I actually beat Matt!!!! Woo-hoo! Victory!



Well, it was only once. But who's counting?

2 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

you guys are hilarious - I totally forgot about the high altitude, too - crazy. I don't think the cookies look that bad...maybe thats the pregnancy talking. FAT.
:)

Matt and Sonya said...

ha ha trust me, they look better than they taste. But I'm eating them anyway...because how can you let cookies go to waste? If you were here, I'd let you help me!