Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wii Time

Matt playing the Wii before our friends arrived the other night.
Mom and Dad Wittleder gave him the Wii as his graduation present from Physical Therapy school. He loves it! It is a good thing that we didn't have it before graduation or we may have never arrived at that wonderful day! :)

Matt especially loves it when I play Madden with him. And I must admit, I do enjoy the 5 v. 5 mode. It is easier for me to understand and I have actually succeeded in beating him a few times! This helps for my own enjoyment because I can become a bit competitive at times! It's hilarious...Matt doesn't even care if he loses, he just likes that I play it with him! He has such a good attitude about everything...a quality I greatly admire and love. Overall, he is better than me though. Unless we play target practice (kind of like Duck Hunt from the original Ninentdo.) I smoke him then because my reaction time is quicker!

When we play Madden, we usually both play with the Eagles but just play with teams from different years. I always go with the older Eagles team becasue they have a better record. I will admit, that gives me an edge too...because I need it!

Here on the right, is a close-up of Matt's outfit. I thought he looked so cute because he matched our living room decor! ha ha. That is what made me get the camera out in the first place. Can you believe how he puts up with me? :)

No comments: