Friday, September 12, 2008

Office Additions

We finally got something up on the walls in our office! I dug through a box of unpacked frames and came up with several black ones. Now we can can enjoy pictures of our family and I can swap them out every so often with updated pictures. One of our favorites is the one of my nephew, Colin, on the left in his Eagles jersey. That kid is so adorable, I can hardly stand it. Do you know what he said to his mom the other day? They were on Market Street in Sunbury and he says, "mommy, do you see that plane up there. I think Aunt Sonya is in it." Isn't he the cutest? I wish I was in that plane to come see him! :) Anyway, that is one picture, that outdated or not, will probably stay right there!
These are a few other shots of the office. We just put one of our wedding pictures above the futon with the candles on each side. I'm trying to make do with all of the decorations that we already have so we don't have to buy anything else!

No comments: