Thursday, June 18, 2015

Parent's Night Out!

Last Friday we dropped our kids off for their first Parent's Night Out at VillaKids.  Josh had to be 2.5 years old to do it and this is the first we've been able to since then.  It's a great deal for us...less than a babysitter, I don't have to clean my house, AND they feed them dinner!  WIN, WIN, WIN!  We were excited.


Panera Bread for an early birthday treat.  Yum! I love their strawberry poppy seed salad and I got this delicious flip flop cookie for my birthday reward!


Yum!


We had a really fun, relaxed night and the boys enjoyed their time at Villa!  They should have!  Dinosaurs, pizza, cookies and crafts!  What's not to love?

While I'd prefer a picture of both of us on our date, we didn't have our personal photographer, so here's one Matt snapped of me before we headed out!  We're thinking we need to sign up for one of these nights around our Anniversary!

No comments: