Wednesday, June 24, 2015

May 14th

Oops.  Found some photos that got missed.  Probably because this was right before we flew to Pennsylvania.  Matt installing new blinds in our living room.  We finally got a set that matches the ones we out in the dining room and kitchen.  Yay for clean cords and white (not yellow) blinds!  It's fun to do these things slowly and appreciate each new thing.  Plus, it's much easier on the budget!


Matt has helpers.


Josh covering his ears because of the drill noise!


I'm cleaning the windows.


Clean blinds must have a clean window to reside on!


This calls for ice cream!


Note the boys green hair from their haircuts earlier that day.  The ladies sprayed this green hairspray on it and gave them "mowhawks."


I bet I have pics of that from my phone. Let me look.

Found them!




Target trip after with my green haired boys.


Josh is so proud of himself now that he can reach this handle.  He's been trying for so long and now he does it all of the time!




1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Cute hair cuts boys. Grandma thinks it is always time for ice cream.