Friday, June 5, 2015

PA 2: My Friend Ange

Ange and I went to high school together...although we weren't very close then.  Since then we have reconnected and we hang out when I go home.  This time we went on a walk in a really pretty area in Selinsgrove that I didn't even know about along the water. Then we came back to this coffee shop to sit out font and chat more.  I love hearing her speak of Jesus and sharing the truth of the scriptures.  She knows the scriptures well and is preparing to head back to South Africa this summer.  I asked her if I could grab my camera and take a few shots of her just for fun.




















I joked it could be her "missionary photo" but we both know there is no need for one. She doesn't raise support. Her church gives her some money...but not a lot. She trusts God for her provision and He provides it through those He calls to give to her at the right time. She also doesn't even know who gives to her...she prefers it be anonymous. This is so very rare but is really refreshing. Less strings and less confusion in relationships. She truly lives out walking by faith. I'm glad we've re-connected.

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

What a beautiful girl inside and out. Nice pictures.