Monday, June 1, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Cuddle time with daddy after a nap.  Josh cuddles way more than Nathan used to at that age.






The boys giving me my Mother's Day card early.  I'm pretty sure it made me cry.






Another rainy day.  Taking mommy to Panera Bread!




Flowers that Nathan picked out!  Matt said that's what Nathan insisted on buying me for Mother's Day :)




The boys writing in my journal.  Matt has them write/draw in this each year for my birthday, Mother's day or Valentine's Day.  I love these pics he took of them writing in it.




Nathan drew a heart stencil.




Josh, the ever faithful observer :)












They make my heart so happy!




Matt says that Nathan took this one!


They let me sleep in and then brought me the journal in bed with Happy Mother's Day wishes.




Josh is on the floor because he was throwing a fit about something.




Hugs and kisses for making me a mommy!




We shopped until we dropped that day and they boys were so good in Kohls...Nathan pushing Josh around in the cart.  What could be better!


Oh, here's my Mother's Day card from my Mom (definitely made me cry!) and the boys a little bit late Easter cards from Grandma :) Which of course, they loved just the same.

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

It has been so long I forgot how to leave a comment. Wasn't sure which choice to make for posting.
Love all the pictures as usual. It is wonderful being a Mom isn't it? You have two great sons to love

Matt and Sonya said...

It is great Grandma! And it's nice to see a comment!