Thursday, June 18, 2015

PA 4: Sunday After Church & Gram Berry's House

Sunday morning church at my parent's church and then to Country Cupboard for lunch.  The boys love getting wooden nickels here and turning them in for candy.




Uncle Galen joined us!


Pictures with Pappy by the pond.


Grandsons.


Colin...9 years old!


Relaxing across the pond.








Jean jackets and maxi skirts...not even planned!


My big bro.


Love my brother and his excellent choice in a wife.


I think this shot is so sweet.








Poor Colin!  My boys might have a bit too much love for him!




Up at Gram's that afternoon, my cousin Annette asked me to take some shots of her family.




Owen is almost 2 now.


We even climbed into the cold creek for some shots!


Matt captured the photographer on his phone.


Sweet Owen...I couldn't get him to look at me and smile but he's cute just the same!




Annette and her husband, Josh.









Caterpillars!


Does that count as a smirk/half smile?


Matt keeping an eye on the boys in the creek.  They loved it!


Chatting it up inside.


Mom playing with the boys and Princess (the dog) on the floor.  Probably saving Princess from my boys!




This is right after Aunt Sandy pushed Uncle Bill out of his seat for something he said!


My grandparents!














And their dog...Princess.


Posing with Colin and Nathan!  (Nathan is holding his root beer behind his back!)


Dad coming out supervise.


Oh wait...I must have called him out for some photos!


My parents. I love them both so very much.






Josh is not interested in the family picture.  Until I come whisper a bribe in his ear for candy if he cooperates!


That worked!

Dad & Mom and their grandsons on earth.  We can't wait to join Jacob in Heaven someday.


The crew.


Uncle Bill & Aunt Sandy riding their bike!












Mom and her sister, Aunt Deb.


Playing with Princess and Pap Berry.

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

You are a pro at taking pictures. Loved the ones of your grand parents.
They haven't changed since your wedding. Still look the same.