Friday, June 12, 2015

PA 3: Friday Night & Saturday

This is actually Friday morning, before my walk with Ange!  Matt caught Grandma reading to her boys!


Friday night David, Age and Matt and I went to Knoebels on our own for awhile before my dad closed the car wash and he and mom came with all of the boys!  So fun to hang out with these two.  Even when they encouraged me to ride this coaster!  This is the one Matt and dad rode a day earlier. I do ride roller coasters, but I can't say I LOVE them.  I continue to ride for my husband because it's more fun to do these things together.  But I will say I was scared out of my mind!  Can you tell?

I feel like all of our personalities are so well portrayed in this photo :)  Actually, when all was said and done.  I liked it.  And would go again!

Grandma's favorite ride...teacups!




Grandma rode because Nathan asked her too...and then he bailed last minute!


Waiting while the men ride the antique cars.








Here they come!


I guess dad didn't actually ride with them.  Only so many seats!


Everyone asking Josh how his ride was.


Watching the Phoenix...the largest wooden roller coaster!


Two happy boys with their kettle popcorn.


Boat ridin'.




Age took my camera so I could do the bumper cars with the family!  Thanks, Age!


Waiting in line for some family bumper cars. This was SO fun!










I got hit so much it was ridiculous.




Dad said Josh hit his head.  But seems to be just fine!






See how well Age documents with the camera?


Cotton candy!




Our guys...and their food (ha ha. Colin!)




Heading out with our loot!  Good thing we brought a stroller.


Saturday the ladies got pedicures.


Colin joined us so I made him our photographer :)


He got a chair to massage in!


Love him.


Please note: Age's feet still being separated by those painful things (me too!) and Mom wearing Dad's flip flops in public because she couldn't find her's and grabbed his.  ha ha!

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Were there tummy aches after all that "food"?
Love the manicures......