Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bear Creek Park Father's Day Weekend

On Friday night it was beautiful out so we got in the Jeep and drove down to Bear Creek Park.  I've always wanted to poke around there.  And there still was so much we didn't get to see!












I took so shots of the Matt and the boys.  I was just trying to practice, but it totally worked out with it being Father's Day weekend to have shots of them together.








"Up, Mommy!"


Aww.






So happy on daddy's shoulders.






















Back to our Jeep!  We did let the boys play for awhile at the playground and then drove around other parts of the park.  It was much larger than I realized!




We drove home and grabbed frosties on the way.


Someone is tired!  Letting out a yawn...


He keeps this bracelet on all of the time that Colin made him.

I love warm summer nights like this with the men in my life!

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

I don't like it that I can't save any of these pictures on the blog
To my photos on my iPad. You got some good shots of your men.