Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dad & Colin Visit-1

I picked Dad & Colin up from the airport the night before...they had a long delay in Chicago, so it was late!  Here we are picking them up in the Jeep at their hotel!  Colin's first Jeep ride!




On the way to Garden of the Gods Matt takes the boys off road.






And then on another one.  This if through our Rav4 window.


Matt had me follow them...until they got to this big muddy area!




Colin liked it!


Dad and I got our wheels a little dirty too.


Garden of the Gods.  It was super busy but we found a different area that was quite nice!






Sweet, helpful cousin.






Love this one.


Note the tattoo on Josh's arm from Parent's night out!






Come up this way, Colin!


Buds.


Pappy and his grandsons.


Us with Colin!




Josh is so funny.  He likes to play with Pappy's chin.


My cute nephew.












Nathan just splashed Josh.  Josh is in shock I think.






Pappy needed a nap while Nathan & Josh slept!


And it got a bit chilly for a little while!  So I covered him up.


Matt and Colin going on a bike ride.




That night we got pizza and watched an NBA finals game at the hotel!

No comments: