Monday, June 1, 2015

Mikey is 7 Months!

Dave & Sarena's second son, Mikey, is 7 months!  (Well, he was...back in April) :)


In attempt to not take up a weekend day from our family, Sarena and I tried doing the shoot with all of the boys at their house during the day.  It was a great idea...but man, I had to fight with Nathan and Josh to let me take Mikey's picture!  I finally shooed everyone out of the room because Mikey would only look at them!  I think Josh was crying on his way out the door.  That's why I usually leave the family at home for shoots :)  But, we still got some good ones of this cutie!  Look at those teeth!


















Danny who is almost 3, came back for some shots with his little bro.






















What a stud, right?




1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Cute boys. You got some good ones Sonya.