Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Last Year's Halloween Costume Meets This Years...

One morning last week, Nathan decided he wanted to wear his parrot costume.
 photo IMG_3898_zps90aa13ff.jpg
AND eat one of Josh's birthday cupcakes.

Later in the day, it was wet from raining and we walked across the street to get the mail.  Grandma already has this year's Halloween covered.  She got him a fireman jacket and boots for his birthday.  So why not wear it over the parrot costume?
 photo IMG_3904_zps0d17ed61.jpg



Playing in our front yard before going in.
 photo IMG_3930_zps271cea19.jpg

 photo IMG_3932_zps7eaa68ef.jpg

 photo IMG_3936_zps90856977.jpg

 photo IMG_3937_zps079e6d36.jpg

My child likes to smell flowers.
 photo IMG_3938_zps7b806ac0.jpg

And pick them apparently!
 photo IMG_3958_zps96e37f38.jpg

This is the look he gave me when he let me know he needed to go potty!  Time to go in!
 photo IMG_3941_zps6a5e699d.jpg

And the life pictures don't show...as soon as we got inside and he started to take his boots off I smelled this really gross, um, aroma.  Then I notice brown goop on our rug.  I check the bottom of his boot.  Sure enough...he stepped in dog doo-doo.  After some more investigation...there was some in the middle of our front yard!  Not even close to the sidewalk...but closer to our playroom window.  Nice.  So after our fun little photo shoot I hosed off his boot, and scrubbed the rug clean!  Oh yes...while Nathan went potty! :)  Did I mention he is potty trained?  He has been for probably a month now.  It's amazing how when it's time in the toddler's mind, it's time.   When it's not, it's a waste of time!

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Thanks for telling about the "life" pictures. Otherwise I think your life is just fun and games and lots of smiles, etc.