Thursday, September 19, 2013

Can't See Photos

Sorry family and friends.  Apparently, I have hit my allowed bandwidth for the month.   Meaning there have been too many views of the photos I post that are actually stored on Photobucket.   I need to talk to Matt and decide what we should do.   I don't know what my options are...or if there are any better options over paying for an account to keep up with all of this.  Donations?  :)  

Anyway, you won't be able to see the pictures on my blog (at least for the rest of this month) until I get it figured out.  Sorry!

Testing something:

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

I wondered what was wrong. I will gladly donate to see your pictures.

Matt and Sonya said...

Aww, Grandma, you're sweet! I think I'm going to try it a different way for awhile. Those photos should show up again on October 1st. If we start to pay for an account we'll be paying for the rest of our life in order to preserve the blog and we don't want to do that.