Monday, June 25, 2012

End of Trip

Just a note...I just published 4 posts all at once of my parents visit out here last week, "Pappy & Grandma Visit", "Saturday", "Two Great Dads" & "End of Trip".  If you want to read in order it's probably easiest to go back and start at "Pappy & Grandma Visit" and read them in order!

When Matt got off work we decided to head back to Salsa Brava for another delicious Mexican meal!  Dad and I took pictures with our iPads we got for our birthdays.  I got mine a few months ago thanks to Dad & Mom Witt's contribution!
Photobucket
I told Dad I really liked his shirt...it matches my decor!

Nathan touching up mom's makeup at the restaurant.
Photobucket

Rummaging through Grandma's purse.
Photobucket

The next morning Nathan eating breakfast with Pappy.
Photobucket

Mom trying to get my flowers snipped before Matt takes them to the airport!
Photobucket

Nathan "helping".
Photobucket

Goodbyes in the garage.
Photobucket
I wish I would have taken a picture but Nathan got pretty good at wearing these shoes of my mom's around the house. ha ha.  No joke.  He has really been into putting all of our shoes on but I couldn't believe he made her wedged heels work for him!

I don't think Nathan was ready to say goodbye...I know I wasn't!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is crazy about his Grandma.  They had a lot of fun together.  He LOVES to tease her.
Photobucket

As soon as they left I got this golf set out for Nathan to play with.  I hadn't opened it up yet and I thought the new toy would distract him.  It did a pretty good job.  He loves this set.  He's actually playing with it right now and insists on taking it with us on our walks.  It actually fits in the bike trailer!
Photobucket
Jen said that he played with Jamin's a lot when they had their sleepover so she picked one up for him at the Walmart out by them since they only had girl colors at our store!

This was just later that day...playing on the iPad.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pap and Gram said...

Sonya you do such a great job with the pictures. You don't seem so far away. Thanks so much for your time and thoughtfulness. I know it is a lot of work. It just makes us feel so close. Love you all. Pap and Gram