Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nike Gear

Hello Again!  We have had some stuff going on around here so I have slacked on the blog.  So I do have a lot to catch up on.  But I'm going to start with this short post of a Nathan's Nike outfit from his Uncle Mark & Aunt Rosie...as well as his kicks that I showed you earlier that were thanks to his Aunt Courtney!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And he's off!
Photobucket

A day or so before his Pappy & Grandma came to visit.  He was trying out their bed!
Photobucket

Of course he had to bring all of his stuffed animals in to try it out properly.  I found him in here with them when I was trying to put him down for a nap! 
Photobucket
I told him he needed to nap in HIS crib :)

He tested the pillows too  :)
Photobucket
It was nice to have the room for an air mattress since we didn't put the crib or dresser together yet.  We were waiting to paint!

2 comments:

Pap and gram said...

Just so happy to see some more pictures of our little sweetheart.

mmncgrand said...

Ditto gram!! I have been looking every day even tho I knew you were busy Sonya.