Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Villa Kids & Small Group Christmas Party

Nathan and I making a card to go with a Christmas treat for all of the awesome people that love on him and Josh at Villa Kids.  (Our advent activity that day)




All ready to go!  Age- this is that awesome peanut butter treat you gave me the recipe for!



Cutest little elf around :)


Cutest big elf? :)


Matt wanted to be festive for our small group Christmas party.  It was "tackiest Christmas sweater optional".  


Jen could hardly take him seriously!!!


We went to Ryan & Julie's for the party...and got sitters for the kiddos!


Some of the white elephant gifts might have been slightly "adult only" :)  I'll give you one guess who is responsible! ha ha.


Nice!






Dave & Sarena!




3 comments:

mmncgrand said...

What was the peanut butter treat. I sure would like that little elf at my door. I liked your outfits for the party too.

Matt and Sonya said...

Grandma, it was that treat I gave you the recipe for last year when you were here over Thanksgiving...peanut butter with peanuts and pretzels in it. Age's friend gave her the recipe. Delicious and oh so bad for you :) Thanks for following our blog!

mmncgrand said...

Hey. Matt, I forgot to tell you I liked your outfit.