Tuesday, December 3, 2013

VanHorn Familly Shoot

I'm way behind again.  Life has been moving at such a fast pace recently and my body gave out and now I'm sick along with the boys!   So, instead of starting where I should start, before our mid-November trip to Pennsylvania, I'll start with something easier and more fun!  On Saturday I took pictures of our dear friends...Kyle, Jen, Jamin & Landin!  Jen and I trade her delicious and awesome birthday cakes for pictures! :)  Did you see Matt's Eagles birthday cake?  Good deal for me!

Jen had a few Pinterest ideas...


This was a Pinterest fail :)  The boys didn't appreciate being hung upside down! ha ha!


Jamin


We struggled for the family picture with everyone looking.  Poor Landin was not into it at all!  Jamin was at times...in his own silly way :)


I so know what it's like being on the other end of the lense with kiddos!!!









Kyle can get some height!  Jamin was LOVING it!


And he got Landin to smile :)


I love this one.  




Landin looked adorable. Even if he wasn't in to it :)

And Jen is a beautiful mom.  Very easy to photograph!

And this one might just be worth the time of getting ready and going through a shoot with little ones! 


Jen found this pose on Pinterest too.  The first time, Jamin didn't want to lay down on the blanket.  The second time, it was his idea!  Always better when it's their idea! :)  Kyle ran back to the car for Landin's pacifier by this point.  On the above photo, Jen make a nice paci grab and I snapped the picture quick.  Victory!!!   This one he has the paci, but I like it too.  It's them at this phase of life!


AND...we're done!


Beautiful couple!  Inside and out


And because slideshows with music always make photos more fun!

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Good job Sonya!! Sorry you guys are sick