Thursday, December 12, 2013

Leaf Fun at Pappy's

Nathan has some big boots to fill!


So cute in Pappy's work boots.


Matt and Nathan decided to blow (and rake) some leaves one day while Dad was at work.


I've never seen these two have so much fun "working."


This is when it really got fun for Matt because he decided to use the big blower back pack.


Nathan has George secured :)


My husband "blowing" me!


Cutest leaf raker around. 




Nathan making his own leaves blow by tossing them up in the air :)






I came out for hugs and pictures :)










Grandma reminded us abut these ear protectors!


Good idea, Grandma!












Then, Nathan got to burn the leaves with Pappy!  He was in heaven.






Why not play in the leaves too?






















I couldn't believe how high the flame got!  We'd never get away with this in Colorado :)






I don't think Nathan will forget this anytime soon.  He had so much fun!

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Wow, that was a lot of leaves. Do they live on some acreage? It looked like Matt was blowing them on a road but maybe that was just their driveway.