Sunday, October 20, 2013

Where did October go?

It's already the 20th, and I've done no posts of our October lives! Yikes, better get started.

I've been stickered!


I posted a video of Josh going through his clothing bin with me in another post. He was being so cute.


My little boy who sounds like an adult sometimes.


Putting out a fire.


Any guess as to their Halloween attire this year?




These pictures actually make me feel awful. Right after this Josh climbed up and touched the fireplace glass and I didn't react fast enough. He got burned and it hurt him badly. Blisters :( I have a feeling he won't do that again without me having to tell him "no".


Nathan doing his silly dance moves on our bed. A video was posted of this too.


It sure works out to have THREE doggies and two blankets when Josh is sick.

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Cute trunk or treaters you have. Sorry about Josh's owie and being sick. They need a grandma to cuddle with or should I say this grandma needs someone to cuddle with.