Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Grilling & Playing Outside

Playing outside during the day.


Nathan pushing Josh in the dumptruck!






Josh is done.


So naturally I give Nathan permission to dump him. Nathan is all about it :)






What was that, Nathan? :)


Nathan riding bike and jumping.








Daddy home from work. Outside again to grill and play and FaceTime with Grandpa & Grandma Johnson.




Matt tries to throw Nathan the football, and this is what he does!














Nathan is grilling his own burgers.


















3 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Cute shots. Love seeing pictures again. I just feel like I am out there with you sitting in a lounge enjoying my family.

mmncgrand said...

I have to say it!!!! Matt you are so handsome. I am so happy you are my grandson. You have really cute boys too and a beautiful wife.

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks Grandma! I have to agree about your comments about Matt and our boys :)