Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh Canada!

One Friday night Ashley had a farewell party for Denise at her townhouse. Denise is moving to Canada, closer to her boyfriend, and is just waiting for her visa to come through! It was really fun to get together with these girls I met at the Focus Institute. There were a lot of others there but I didn't get my camera out until the very end. We all stayed until midnight and it was just good to get to hang out with them and catch up!  Left to right: me, Amber, Micah, Ashley & Denise

Amber with her baby bump!  She just found out last week they are having a BOY! :)   I don't think I know any little girls. ha ha!  We're excited for them.

Ashley and Denise!  Fabulous hosts.


 Denise and me.  I get to see this girl tomorrow! She's coming over in the afternoon.  I know she's getting kind of frustrated waiting for her visa to come through but I'm excited she's still in town for awhile :)




Alecia, a friend of hers from the Springs, got Denise some Colorado sweatpants! She loves them :)


Josh, Amber's husband, and Jarred (Micah's husband) came and left to hang out and came back again to still find us here!  They were good sports.




Canadian photo booth fun.


They set an iPad up to do this.  Here's a couple of ours...






Josh & Amber


Michah & Denise!

Great night. Thanks babe for giving me a night out to enjoy the girls!

No comments: