Friday, December 2, 2011

Papa & Nana Arrive for Thanksgiving!

Dad & Mom Witt flew out last week for Thanksgiving. On Wednesday, Nathan greeted them from our deck.
Photobucket

And when they came in, he went right to them, eager to hug them...
Photobucket
Photobucket

...and stay there for awhile :)
Photobucket

And of course, he was accepting donations to his piggy bank.
Photobucket

When Matt got home from work, what better place to go eat then Louie's Pizza!
Photobucket
We should have invited Kyle, Jen & Jamin. They love this place too!

Nathan got some new clothes from Nana...including these cute pjs. He's holding the phone up to daddy's ear here.
Photobucket
He was quite the entertainer this night, listening to Nana's ipod and dancing! Check out a video here. (It gets really good at about 50 seconds in!)
Photobucket

He slept soundly that night!
Photobucket

3 comments:

mmncgrand said...

My arms are aching to hold this little guy after seeing all these pictures. I would be hard pressed picking a favorite. However, it does look like you had lots of fun with Nana and Papa. Thanks again for sharing pictures.

Deb said...

I saw this post Thursday night after I got home from work and for some reason my comment wouldn't post then. I had seen a Rav4 in the parking lot at work and missed you, then theses pictures were up and I missed you all even more! Now that I'm home I'm not so sure a house for you out there is such a good idea!

Matt and Sonya said...

February Grandma...your arms will be filled! :)

Mom Witt- Aww, I know. I guess we will live on these memories until we make more! (February!) You're not the only one that feels that way about the house purchase, but I don't blame you for feeling that way either.