Friday, December 2, 2011

Day After Thanksgiving...Christmas!

On Friday morning we had breakfast with Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy at Mimi's Cafe and then we went to get our Christmas tree! I have always wanted a Frasier Fir so we splurged this year! I love it. It smells great and looks great. Mom Witt spotted this one :)
Photobucket

We got it at Whole Foods. Nathan loves the carts there :)
Photobucket

Strapping it on the car.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Too cute, isn't he?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting it straight. (Notice Nathan helping out.)
Photobucket

It's hard to see here, but he has a screw driver in his hand.
Photobucket

Helping Daddy put the star on the tree!
Photobucket

Oops. Somehow, I didn't even take a picture of the decorated tree. It looks really pretty! I'm sure it will show up later :)

Playing with Nana's ipod again.
Photobucket
The kid loves this thing. In fact, when we were at my hair salon today, he tried to press the button on my hairstylist's ipod because he recognized it. She plays music while doing hair. But that's for another post, I thought he needed a haircut that was not done by his mama. so I took him in today!

We decided to go ahead and do Christmas. Nathan pulled all of his gifts out of this red bag!
Photobucket

A camping chair!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We got digital yahtzee! I found out something new about Matt. He has never played yahtzee before. It's a good game. :)
Photobucket

An adorable Under Armour shirt.
Photobucket

He got a toy lantern :)
Photobucket

A sleeping bag that matches his chair!
Photobucket
Do see his tent in the background?

Papa & Nana made him a tent! The sleeping bag is thrown over the top in this picture. It folds up flat. He had fun running in and out of it and jumping on daddy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Yes, he is too cute! What a nice Christmas for you. I told Grandpa that you cut your tree, guess I was wrong. Good job Nathan on getting the tree set up.

Deb said...

Can you send Nathan over to help us set up a tree this weekend?

Matt and Sonya said...

Nope Grandma, we decided to wait until Nathan is older for that adventure :)

Ha ha. Sure thing! I'll fly him right out, Mom :)