Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cookie Exchange at Work

On Thursday, I took Nathan into the office for their cookie exchange so we could see everyone before Christmas. (They really get on me when I don't bring him often enough!) Here we are at home before going in. I thought he looked so cute on the couch, watching TV. I knew it wouldn't last long, so I grabbed my camera!
Photobucket

Still haven't taken a picture of the tree, but you can see it in the background in this one. i love my Frasier Fur!
Photobucket

Something's funny.
Photobucket

Ok, fine. Last one :)
Photobucket

Nathan always likes to go back to Jim's office and look for him.
Photobucket
His office door was being decorated like a Christmas package.

He's such a ladies man. Here he is with Carla Beth, our intake coordinator. She used to work out on the field. She's a nurse, and great at what she does, so they made her in charge of intake. She was showing Nathan how to use a stamp!
Photobucket
She loved him. She said he is going to be the next president. Oh dear, I hope not. Not that we couldn't use some good candidates!

Some dancing and snuggle time with Denise. I just captured the snuggling :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love his laugh while he's watching the tube. I think I'd like to watch whatever he was watching, must have been pretty great.

mmncgrand said...

Your tree is beautiful. You have it in a different place this year. Last Christmas in this apartment. You will miss it!!

Deb said...

In his special spot on the couch! Papa misses sitting next to him. We went to Five Guys last night with our other grandson - Rosie wouldn't let me give him ketchup, fries or a hamburger though!

Matt and Sonya said...

Nicole-yeah...I don't even remember what it was. Elmo, maybe? :)

Grandma J- Thanks! Yes,it is crazy to think this is our fourth Christmas here!

Mom Witt-Well, why not Rosie?! :) ha ha. Sounds fun. I didn't even realize you had a 5 Guys in Indy!