Monday, December 19, 2011

Catching up...again!!!

How did I get here again? I know...a trip to Pennsylvania and a house we are closing on TOMORROW!!! 'Tis the Season for craziness! Well, I don't think I will be getting to the PA posts tonight, but I will at least try to get caught up to the point that I am ready to do the PA posts :)

Tuesday night (before the Friday we flew to PA) we went for a family trip to Target! This is what greeted us when we left the store :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

He loved it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That night (I think it was this night, but maybe not) Matt and I rented "They Call Me Mrs. Miracle" from Redbox. It was SO good! We enjoyed two cokes and Kettle Cooked Popcorn! Yum! I didn't even think I liked coke...who knew?
Photobucket

Oh, yes. The Christmas tree!
Photobucket

Nathan has a new fascination with putting underwear on his head.
Photobucket

Obviously, his father's boy.
Photobucket

More of the apartment. Although it looks as though I missed the fireplace. This was the morning before we flew out to PA!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Really lovin' the Frasier Fur.
Photobucket

Wow. I did that quick! Maybe I can squeeze in some Pennsylvania photos after all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clayton would be proud that you like Coke! It's his favorite. :)

-Tawny

Matt and Sonya said...

I didn't know that, Tawny! Well, if I did, I forgot :) Did he try the holiday edition? Can't wait for Baby Anderson to arrive!!!

mmncgrand said...

I was so happy to see a lot of new pictures. YOUR TIME IN pa LOOKS LIKE FUN. sORRY MY TYPING IS BAD.

MERRT CHRISTMAS! YOUR APT IS DECORATED BEAUFIFULLY.