Friday, October 28, 2011

Snow!

We had snow on the ground when we woke up on Wednesday morning. In fact, it continued to come down throughout the day. It was a our first snow that stuck around for a little while. Although this weekend it is supposed to warm up so I'm sure it will be gone soon.

That morning, Matt's case conference was cancelled so Nathan and I took the opportunity to spend more time with him. We all went to Walmart...of all places! :) Here we are getting ready to go.
Photobucket
Nathan is obsessed with toothbrushes. And not just is own. He is holding Matt's here.

Walking to the car.
Photobucket
Still with toothbrush in hand.

Until...
Photobucket
He loses his balance and falls on his nose! Whoops! We'll just carry him to the car.

Cozy in his seat.
Photobucket
Still has that toothbrush :)

That evening we went out again. Because that's what you do when it snows, right?
Photobucket
That's especially what you do when you have a little boy who loves to get out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Matt holding back his laughter when Nathan pulls an animal cracker out of his sleeve and starts munching on it. We didn't even know he had one! He loves those things.
Photobucket
It's no wonder. I lived on them when I was pregnant, while nursing, and still to this day. He's cutting into my supply now!

Photobucket

Clearing off the car!
Photobucket

We went to one of our favorite Fast Casual restaurants...Smash Burger! We used up the rest of a gift card from Mark & Rosie from Matt's birthday. Thanks guys!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The things that entertain him.
Photobucket
That's the number for our order.

Photobucket

They didn't waste any time chowing down.
Photobucket
Hey! that's my french fry you just snatched, Nathan!

Cuties!
Photobucket

The next day Nathan wanted to go outside and play on the deck. I told him, only if he put a hat and his slippers on. And so he agreed.
Photobucket
He decided the wanted to take the ladle with him too :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was playing peek-a-boo with Grandma Liz on the deck the other week. I think he still wanted to play.
Photobucket

"Mama, can I come in?"
Photobucket
Yeah right, when I did bring him in, he cried! He had a good time pushing his bike trailer/jogging trailer around on the deck. We picked this up at a yard sale a few weeks ago after going to the pumpkin patch. I might have mentioned that. That reminds me...I have pictures from our bike ride last weekend. I wonder where they are?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always look (several times a day) and was so happy tonight to see some new pictures. Nathan likes snow too. He seems incredibly happy with everything. What a ham. I love him so much. G.J.