Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we took Nathan to a pumpkin patch!

He checked out the horses.
Photobucket

And the camel. I know, how random is that?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Went down a big slide into the hay with mommy.
Photobucket
I have a video of this but Matt is in Dallas for preceptor training so you will have to wait on that! Actually, we have some videos from all the way back in August that we really need to post. I'll get on Matt :)

Watching other people go down.
Photobucket

Well, hello goat!
Photobucket

And horse.
Photobucket

And on to the pumpkins. Of course he tried to pick it up :)
Photobucket

Mommy and her favorite little man.
Photobucket

I am so crazy about this kid!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My pumpkins!!!
Photobucket

I hope you don't get sick of all these pics. There are quite a few and I couldn't narrow it down.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And he's off!
Photobucket

A little wobbly...
Photobucket

Crash!
Photobucket
"Oh, hay. I think I'll play with it."

Up again. Cute little dirty bottom and all :)
Photobucket

Playing in the dirt again. Daddy getting him up.
Photobucket

So cute these two.
Photobucket

Love them!!!
Photobucket

Found one we like!
Photobucket

Wiping the dirt off.
Photobucket

Favorite place on earth.
Photobucket

What are those? Wooly mammoths? :)
Photobucket

Taking our goods back to the car! Nathan loves his upgraded seat :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Big one in the stroller seat. Little one underneath.
Photobucket

Let's get out of here!
Photobucket

Successful morning!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Minutes after getting in the car :)
Photobucket

Later this same day we picked up my parents from the airport!!! Like I said, Matt is training in Dallas for several days and my parents fairly last minute decided they would come out. I'm so glad they are here! It makes it easier for Nathan and I to manage without Matt. It's only Monday and he is already learning new tricks from these two. I don't know how they do it. He said "thank you" twice. I, myself, still haven't heard it. And tonight he was saying, "pap, pap, pap" in REI. Pappy is thrilled he got him to say his name first :) They also taught him to put money in his piggy bank. Video of that to come too. He is totally proud of himself. We're having a good time just laying low and having fun together. Nathan loves all of the attention and an audience he can entertain :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never too many pictures for me to watch. Thank you so much. I looked this morning not expecting to see anything new and was so surprised. Made my day!! G. J.