Thursday, October 20, 2011

Missing Pappy & Grandma

Ok, so it's me who misses my mom & dad! We had fun this week. I am SO glad they came out to hang out with Nathan and I while Matt was away. This morning, when I was feeding Nathan oatmeal for breakfast (his first morning in a few days without peanut butter in it...I wonder who could have started that???) I flipped open my computer screen and he saw this picture on my background.
Photobucket
He started smiling, laughing and getting excited as he recognized his Pappy & Grandma Liz. It was so cute.

I needed that. This morning we discovered that our Grand Prix and Matt's company car were broken into so it was an unsettling morning. I think I might be ready to buy a house!

Of course, more pictures to come of my parent's trip. Thanks again for everything, Mom & Dad. The Tobblerone chocolate is already gone...oops! :) I didn't even realize until last night that you left it! Love you guys! Sonya XO

No comments: