Friday, October 28, 2011

Road Show

Once a year, Encompass has a "Road Show" at our office. This is what they call the trip that the top threee people in the company take to each and every one of their branches. These people are the CEO, April Anthony, the COO, Tracy Kruse, and the Director of Sales & Marketing, Dan Peoples (who interviewed me for my sales position). All of them are incredibly down to earth amazing people. They are running a company of 3,000 plus people, acquiring several new branches in the coming year, and they still know Matt, me and Nathan by name. We aren't anyone special at all. That's just how special they are.

It was a "Best in the West" theme, so everyone had bandanas to wear. Here are a few pics I managed to take in between chasing a very excited little boy around.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jim, our Administrator, really got into the spirit.
Photobucket

This is Macej (pronounced Mochay). He became Physical Therapy Supervisor this summer and Matt is looking forward to working with him more now that he is a Preceptor. Macej is too. As soon as he saw me he told me how excited he is that Matt is Preceptor and how much he likes him, and likes working with him. Macej is a really good guy.
Photobucket

My little Sheriff was mad at me for taking something away from him that he found in the office.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He looks thrilled, right?
Photobucket
We had a good time. I think we are going in on Monday for the Halloween potluck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible pictures. Love the scarfs. G.J.

Nicole said...

Holy stinking cow, this kid keeps getting cuter! And Matthew, when did you become a preceptor? Way to go being a superstar PT! You all are just a fabulous family and I'm so glad and proud to share the same last name!

Anonymous said...

I guess I didn't catch the preceptor part. What does that mean? Sounds like congratulations are in order and you certainly have mine. Nicole is certainly right when she said what a fabulous family you are a part of. G.J.

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks, Grandma & Nicole :)

Grandma, Preceptor just means that Matt is now training new Physical Therapists as well as doing his normal job. That is why he went to Dallas the other week...to be trained on how to be a Preceptor. Maciej was the Preceptor, but he was promoted to Physcial Therpy Supervisor, and Matt was promoted to Preceptor. I'm pretty proud of him...he is great at his job and his co-workers, leadership and patients all recognize it!