Wednesday, May 4, 2011

These last few days...

Nathan loves to get into his carrier when it is sitting on the floor by him. He tilts it down and pulls everything of interest out of it. He also loves to suck on this strap. We were getting ready to go the mall this night.
Photobucket

What are you looking at?
Photobucket

Just me and my toys
Photobucket

"Mmmm! Daddy's hair is scrumptious!"
Photobucket

"Walking" with my daddy
Photobucket

Jen, Jamin, Nathan and I decorated Andrew & Brittney's (in our small group) front porch in honor of Andrew's birthday last Thursday.
Photobucket
Jen had the streamers and cobwebs on hand! Went perfect with the Spiderman banner!

Photobucket

9 comments:

mmncgrand said...

It pays to look every day. Thanks again Sonya for the pictures. Nathan sure does have cute clothes and he looks so adorable in them. Miss you guys!!

Matt and Sonya said...

ha ha! yes, I guess it does pay off every once in awhile, Grandma! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures :) We miss you too!

Nicole said...

This kid continues on in his cuteness! And Matt, I like those shorts!

Matt said...

Thanks for the vote Nicole (even though you didn't think you were voting). The tags are still on them, as I am still trying to decide on them

Nicole said...

Well seeing as it's a vote, I'd like to throw out a couple tallies!

Nicole said...

P.S. I also really like that picture of you walking with Nathan, I love his expression as he's looking up at you!

Matt said...

Well Nicole your extra tallies proved to be the deciding vote. The tags are off, and I wire them tonight.

Nicole said...

Fantastic! I think you're picking up some crazy southwestern accent though, I had to stop and think what you meant by wiring them!

Matt said...

Well Nicole as I have told Sonya, spending more time in Pueblo is having an affect on me. Or I just don't know how to spell...