Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Stroll

Just some shots of our walk. Nathan got a new hat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

ha ha.
Photobucket

This is Cotton Wood Creek Trail. I usually post pictures of this trail that goes north from our apartment...the dirt trail. But the trail extends south as well and it is paved this direction. Matt and I used to ride bikes here. It's a really pretty walk. It goes right by a small church that we attended for awhile when we first moved out here.
Photobucket

I always try...but I can never really capture the mountains very well on camera!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All done. Let's get this hat off! :)
Photobucket

He kept propping his feet up on this tray on the walk...and then would take them down when I'd get my camera out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He likes to go for the glasses, or earrings, or...just your face!
Photobucket

Hanging out while daddy puts the stroller back in the back.
Photobucket

"Oh, what a nice family!"
Photobucket

Back home that night after a little shopping trip.
Photobucket

Photobucket

He loves to chew on our water bottles.
Photobucket

What a good day.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a precious baby. I can't wait to get to see him. I hope he wants to eat me up because that is what I want to do with him. I love you all. Thanks again for pictures. As usual they make my day. Grandma J.

Anonymous said...

Hi: These pictures are so great. It seems like he has been here to visit. Which he will very soon, Nathan is so precious but so are Sonya and Matt. I just sat here and enjoyed all the latest and some earlier pictures. You do a great job in keeping us updated on Nathan's accomplishments. We love you all. Pap and Gram Berry

Anonymous said...

I just had to look again. His smile is so precious. He just looks like he enjoys his life as a Wittleder to the fullest. Don't change too much more Nathan until we get to see you. What a week that will be. Love, Grandma J.