Friday, May 6, 2011

Garden of the Gods

On Thursday night after Matt got off of work, we took Nathan to Garden of the Gods for the first time ever! I can't believe it has taken us this long. It is only one of my favorite places on the planet. There are several hiking trails throughout the park that we have never been on. We are usually on the paved area that is a little more "touristy". So we were excited to try out some of the trails.

Loading him up!
Photobucket

Love those red rocks! And the boys in front of them :)
Photobucket

This was so funny. Nathan's hair was sticking straight up against he sun hood in his carrier! Static electricity!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are loops on the carrier to hook his toys onto. Nice feature!
Photobucket

Trying to reach daddy's hair through the shade!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Back at the car. Grabbing mama's face. He likes to do this.
Photobucket

Ok-I'll pose for a nice picture.
Photobucket

After our hike, on the way to Sam's Club. I love this mirror because I can keep an eye on him from up front. Lately, when I turn around and look at him he is all grins. It is adorable!
Photobucket

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Wow, more pictures. A very nice thing to wake up to. I even looked before my coffee. That is a rarity. What a little doll you have. I will put Liz on my prayer list.

Matt and Sonya said...

Thank you, Grandma! I know Liz will appreciate it.