Friday, April 29, 2011

New Things

Nathan is learning so many new things these days! It is such a joy to see him discover what he can do :)

I mentioned in a previous post that he started clapping last weekend
Photobucket
He does it ALL the time now! He loves hearing his little patties smack together!

He also has been rocking back and forth on his hands and knees. People keep saying he is SO close to crawling! But he gets into everything already just by rolling and spinning to get to what he wants...I can't imagine what it will be like when he is CRAWLING!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The other night we gave him Cheerios for the first time. No good reason that it was before bed except that we had just bought them and I was excited to try them out! He is a fan. His Grandma Liz would be proud. She could live off of Cheerios. He seems to love anything that he can put into his mouth by himself. I gave him bread the other day too. He must like the independence! Check the video out here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is not a new thing we want to continue, but it was cute just the same. Nathan wouldn't settle down for bed and to give me a break, Matt just took him into bed with him. I heard a little fussing and then SILENCE. This was the other night when I was catching up on the blog. When I finished up and went back to check on them, this is what I found:
Photobucket
So cute. I scooped Nathan up and put him in his crib. He was out so good he barely stirred!

Oh how we love this child.
Photobucket

4 comments:

mmncgrand said...

We love little Nathan too Sonya. I thank God for bringing him into our family. He is definately a keeper. thanks again for pictures.

Deb said...

He looks pretty proud of himself up on all fours! Love all the pictures and videos!

Matt and Sonya said...

You're welcome for the pics! Just noticed the first one of him clapping somehow got deleted so I just put it back up. Have a great weekend :)

Kyle and Jennifer said...

Go Nathan Go!!! I'm so excited for him to start crawling! Anyday now...Sonya you better get ready.