Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wedding Reception

On the way over to the reception we still had a little time to kill so we drove by the St. Louis arch!


Right by the reception site was a train going by!  Of course, the boys were all about watching it.




Welcoming the bridal party to the reception!


A photo op with one of their favorite girls.  I promise they were way more excited than they look here :)






First dance.




With Denise and Alecia.




Nathan wanted a front row seat!


Tyler's dad is standing next to Nathan here, ready for his speech.  His dad actually knocked on our hotel door while I was getting ready and Matt and the boys were napping looking for a "pretty lady" or his "date".  I can remember what he said, but I was not who he was looking for...wrong door!  He saw me at the wedding and told everyone about knocking on my door.


Eating some cake!


Josh got a dance with the bride and groom!




Good friends.


We sat with Suzanne and Kevin Gosselin.  I saw Suzanne at Ashley's shower and recognized "Pastor Kevin" because he's the child's ministry pastor at our church.  But we never "met" them until this night!  They are great people.


Just would dance and then fall to the floor in this little spot between the tables.




Some shuffleboard with Denise!


We left because it was really late and then Josh was crying to dance with Ashley again and we realized how close we were to the couples sparkler exit, so we went back in and Josh got another dance.












I got to dance with my boys too!






We had struggles getting our sparklers lit, but off the couple goes!












No comments: