Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ashley's Wedding Day!

Saturday morning before the wedding we hit the pool.








Lovin' it.


My boy :)








The boys (all 3 of them) even got a nap in before the wedding while I curled my hair. (Nathan's under the grey blanket.)


Someone's ready for a wedding!


Attempt at a photo outside of hotel.


They love it when  the other one puts his arm around them. :(




Here we go!


On the way into the church someone took a nose dive.


Okay! I think we're ready again.


Yes.  Josh IS pinching Nathan's cheek.




Awww! There she is!!!


Gorgeous church.  Gorgeous bride.


Enjoying the show.


Man and wife!


Loitering outside the church.  Just passing time until the reception.








Little boy friends.


















A nice lady offered to take a photo of all of us.




This was supposed to be a pic of me and the boys.  However, I was left to myself.


Got one!




I love Josh's expression.




My guys.


No comments: