Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Jozlyn is a college senior!

So that same day we went to Green Mountain Falls, I took pictures of Jozlyn VerMeer, Jim & Karla's daughter, that evening.  It ended up being a gorgeous day and we went to the Broadmoor for a few shots.  She really only needed one or two.  She's graduating from college...like next week I think! (It's mid-May when I'm posting this.)  So here's some of my favorites.




















Mama there to fix her hair!






I love this one!






With her mama!


Chasing the ducks away!










We had fun.




ha ha!




With Jim...her dad.




Nathan took this one at the end :)

This ended up being such a fun night because Jim and the boys just waled around the water and played at the park, while we girls shot pictures and laughed. Then, they took us out for dinner at a mexican restaurant!

No comments: