Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nathan & Jamin's Sleepover

I just realized I never posted a link to Jen's blog so you could see the pictures and videos of the boys' sleepover!  They obviously had a great time :)  I especially love the videos of them chasing Kyle around the house!  I love watching them laugh together.  Thanks again, Kyle & Jen!

I just remembered because Jamin came over today while Jen had her 38.5 week appointment.  The new little VanHorn is coming soon!!!  Can't wait :)  The boys were so cute today.  Then Jen and I took them to Sonic for lunch.  They were both more than ready for nap time after all their activity!  I took some pictures but will have to post another day.  I'm behind again.  I thought my 3rd trimester post and this one was enough for today.  Plus, I need to go get a nap in while Nathan snoozes!

1 comment:

Pap and Gram said...

It is so nice that Nathan can have a friend. They seem to enjoy each other. I am so glad you have someone close to be friends with. Again thanks for the pictures. We love you, Gram