Friday, July 20, 2012

A Silly Boy

He does like to entertain...himself and others!  Often he puts our underwear over his head when I'm doing laundry, but I thought this would be a better picture so the world didn't have to see our unmentionables!
Photobucket
Here he is wearing my tank top and shorts.

He is a ham...
Photobucket

Probably me taking his picture only eggs him on!
Photobucket

Oh my.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outside getting ready to take a walk.
Photobucket

We got him a little back pack that he loves.
Photobucket

We love the little handle on the back...we can grab him quick when he starts to dart off! :)
Photobucket
Mommy also likes that he can carry her keys and phone in it for our walk :)  Really comes in handy especially when he decided he wanted her to carry him back!  Putting him on my shoulders helped to even out the weight distribution with my big belly in the front...but still!

Resting.
Photobucket

That spot was too sunny.  I think I will move my chair into the shade.
Photobucket

He loves that this backpack has orange on it.
Photobucket

He has got the color "orange" down pat.  Still working on the others.
Photobucket

Very off-centered but very cute face!
Photobucket
I think he was saying "cheese!"

Picking berries.
Photobucket

He still likes to sit on this thing, and somehow, it still hasn't broke yet!
Photobucket

He was pointing out the window at "Rudy's truck!"  Our neighbor has a big truck, and his uncle does as well.  When Rudy's uncle is in his truck and Nathan is outside he will rev it up just for him.  Nathan LOVES it.  Nathan revs right along with the truck!
Photobucket

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Oh, Nathan, you are so cute with your Mommie's clothes on your head, you little ham you. I love your back pack too. I love you and would really like a big hug about now.

Papa and Gram said...

A few pictures makes my day. Especially when it is such a cute little fellow. He is precious. Love you all. Pap and Gram