Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nathan at Work

This Monday, Nathan and I went into work for me to do a training session with the new marketers. Thankfully, there is no shortage of people in the office that want to watch Nathan while I'm working. :) Part way through the training, Jim, our Administrator, comes in pushing Nathan on this!
Photobucket
I dressed Nathan in this t-shirt that day because I know Jim loves John Deere. He has several tractors in his office. Before he and his family moved to Colorado, he farmed with his dad in Iowa. However, I did not expect him to let Nathan ride one!
Photobucket
It seriously is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Jim pushed Nathan in and Nathan was just kind of looking around trying to figure out what was going on. And then they stopped and I snapped a few pictures while everyone gathered around to see him. He got a big grin on his face and just started LAUGHING OUT LOUD! And he just kept laughing :) It was SO cute. While he is easy to get to smile...getting him to laugh takes more work. Apparently, the boy loves being on wheels, or loves the attention...who knows! Whatever it was, he was one happy boy!

I'm so thankful the way our work has embraced Nathan! He seems to love being around everyone.

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

This is the cutest thing ever. He looks very happy.