Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our 5 Month Old

The last few weeks of January have been fun! We had some cold weather when Nathan and I just hung out indoors and some warm sunshine when we got to venture out. And on January 25th, Nathan turned 5 months old. Here's some shots of the last couple of weeks.

Playing with his hippo from Andrea, my co-worker at Encompass.
Photobucket

Just being silly.
Photobucket

One tooth in and another starting to break through.
Photobucket
They are both out now but I haven't taken any new pictures of the progress!

Hanging out with daddy.
Photobucket

Helping daddy with documentation after work.
Photobucket

Enough work! Let's play :)
Photobucket

5 months old
Photobucket

Diaper time!
Photobucket

Photo shoot in John Deere t-shirt from my Uncle John! He said he wanted Nathan to know what a good tractor was at an early age :) (My dad has a Kubota tractor)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sixty some degree weather last Friday! Time for a walk :) Mr. Monkey came with.
Photobucket

Some shades just in case. He immediately pulled them down and started licking them :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Got them to stay on! He fell asleep shortly after :)
Photobucket
It was a great walk! But apparently, I am not in walking shape. Achilles tendon acted up. It never even made it's presence known to me in the past. But it said "hello" this weekend. My handy husband has me all taped up now...I think his additional education was officially worth the money now :)

Always getting into technology with daddy
Photobucket

We probably will pay for this later when his "banging" on the keys could do some damage.
Photobucket
Oh well, later is another day. For now, it is totally cute!

Getting ready to go on a Saturday walk-new pants from Aunt Court
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Good pictures once again. He is a happy little guy and looks like he loves the electronics with Daddy. Wait until you have to tell his NO on the computer. He won't be too happy then, ha!! It makes my day to get to see pictures of the three of you in the morning.
We are off to see the foot dr. Love to all. G.J.

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks, Grandma J. You're right...he won't be happy then! :) I'm happy to make your day. I hope your appt. went well! love back to you...M,S&N