Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nursery

Nathan's room is coming along! I thought I would post a few pictures of the progress. I guess we are pretty much finished actually. Except in these pictures and video I don't have his name above the bookshelf between the closet doors.

Photobucket
And yes, Nathan is laying on the changing table in these pictures :)

I was waiting to get some good pictures of him that match his nursery. And thanks to Jessie, we got it done! She took the adorable photos on the walls. Thanks, Jessie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His hand and foot prints from when he was about a month old.
Photobucket

Maternity picture (also by Jessie)
Photobucket

Yes you are!!!! (the cutest, that is)
Photobucket

And here is a video tour with Nathan's added commentary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonya you are so sweet in that video! I love how you talk to your baby, it truly makes me smile! Also, Jessie did and amazing job on the photos! His facial expressions are priceless! I love him!
Love
Malorie T

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks, Mal! I'll probably start talking that way to adults soon :) And I know...Jessie is truly talented. Your little Jack is such a doll! And you are such a cute Mama. Wish I could see him in person! Sonya