Monday, January 10, 2011

The Beginning of 2011

Last week I started doing some work for Encompass. Nathan and I visited a few accounts who had not gotten to meet him yet! We also went into the office a few times. They LOVE it when Nathan comes to visit! Liz (HR) is one of his favorites :)
Photobucket

He likes Jim, our administrator, too. I was ready to leave and started looking around the office for my son. They told me he was with Jim. I come into his office to find Nathan sitting on his lap and Jim talking through how to sign his name on a piece of paper! It was cute. Here they are playing on the floor.
Photobucket

The little man in his crib!
Photobucket

Nathan has been getting stuffed up because of how dry it is in Colorado. So we picked up a humidifier for him at Target. Isn't this the cutest humidifier you have ever seen? It sprays a cool mist out of the elephant's trunk!
Photobucket

This was the outfit he wore for our marketing day. It got a lot of laughs. Thanks Jessie!
Photobucket

With Daddy after both of their work days :)
Photobucket

Nathan had his 4 month appointment last Friday. 90th percentile for his height (26.5"). 95th for his weight (18lb 14 oz). Big boy! And of course, the dreaded shots.
Photobucket
He didn't seem to be bothered by them for the rest of the day, thankfully. The doctor noted that he was impressed with his "trunk" strength.

Playing in his bumbo...in another super cute outfit from Jessie! She thought he could wear this awhile down the road...it's a 12 month sleeper. Nope, he's in it now :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nathan was watching football upside down...so daddy decided to join him. Silly boys.
Photobucket

Better late than never for the family Christmas photos? We took this after church on Sunday. And then took the Christmas decorations down!
Photobucket

Capturing Nathan's "bald spot".
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last Eagles game of the year...unfortunately. They lost in their first playoff game to the Packers. And Nathan was ready in his gear to watch them go all the way to the Super Bowl!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you perhaps mean "The Beginning of 2011"?! I would kind of like to keep writing "2010" myself because I don't think "2011" looks very attractive. I love that little elephant humidifier and that is certainly a nice touch that it sends a mist out its trunk!! I may just have to go get myself a humidifier now!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

P.S. I like Nathan's Christmas outfit too! Such a cute kid!

Matt and Sonya said...

Whoops!!! i will fix that immediately :) Glad you like the humidifier...you should get one...they have ALL sorts of animals. The frog is pretty cute as well. Thanks! Glad you like his outfit :) Miss you!

Deb said...

Cute family photo! I cannot believe how big he is getting. Thank you so much for keeping us updated with photos. I think I need to tap into that "Grandma Fly Fund" soon. I need to cuddle with him some more before he is beyond that stage!

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks, Mom W! You're welcome for the updates...I do try! Matt says he might already be beyond that stage...but you can still come out :) I can't believe he is going to be 5 months old in a week!