Friday, February 4, 2011

Houdini?

On Saturday morning when I went to get Nathan up, I found him like this:
Photobucket

See the sock in his mouth?
Photobucket
I was trying to decide if I had accidentally left a sock in his crib somewhere the night before that he discovered and decided to chew on. Because he was obviously swaddled.

I then proceeded to "unswaddle" him to solve the mystery...
Photobucket

And this is what I discovered:
Photobucket
His right foot was without a sock! Somehow, he had managed to get his sock off and work it out of the top of his swaddler and into his mouth!

I have no idea how he did this. But he appears pretty proud of himself!
Photobucket
Silly little boy! He brings me joy every morning :)

5 comments:

mmncgrand said...

He just has that look "haha, I fooled Mommie".

Deb said...

Seems like he's a busy little guy in his crib when he is supposed to be sleeping. Does the swaddle wrap do him any good anymore if his arms are always out of it?

Matt and Sonya said...

Grandma- ha ha- I know! he's too cute, right?

Mom W- Yes, I still use the swaddler because it keeps him warm without having a loose blanket in the crib.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! when Joel and I read this we just laughed our heads off! Isn't it so much fun being a mom!
Love
Mal

Matt and Sonya said...

Yes, Mal! I love it!!! We are lucky women :)