Monday, February 21, 2011

Random February

Here are some more pictures of Nathan from this past month:

Nathan loves watching the fire!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One night Matt and I decided to sleep on the floor by the fireplace. The next morning, Nathan enjoying our cozy spot :)
Photobucket

Time with daddy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Introducing him to basketball
Photobucket

Tubby time in DADDY'S tub! Nathan's splashing was getting to be too much for the sink.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting ready for a walk on a WARM day. Nathan didn't have any shorts except for his swimming trunks from his Grandma Deb. So we wore them :) (And his sandals from her too) As you can see, he is pumped.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the upside down monkey :)
Photobucket

He looked thirsty after our walk, so I thought we would give it a try...
Photobucket
He was more interested in chewing on it than sucking it. I think he got a little water though!

On our way to small group! Showing off his Nike ensemble from his Aunt Court:
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Oh Nathan you are getting so big. I can't wait until Aug to hold you. Guess I will just have to do it in my dreams.